Thursday, October 29, 2015

Greenfield Farm= TONS OF FUN!

Last week some of us were able to visit Greenfield Farm and had a great time!  


There was so much to do and the kids (and I) had a blast playing on the big (HUGE!) slide, 




walking on top of the hay maze,
 
daring to try the spider web and checking out the goats and chickens. 

 


Of course, all kids love a hay ride and this one proved just how beautiful Virginia land is.  


So peaceful and pretty...Sigh...I need to make a point to drive out there just to see the hills and hay bales.  They make my heart happy.  

Lots of little boys running around this place!  We've got to find the little girls who are going to keep them in line.  















I hope everyone that went had as much fun as my boy did.  I think he ran his little heart out from one end of the farm to the other.  Looking forward to a great time next year!
Here are a few more pictures that capture the super fun day!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment